• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[vic] - Fs Brewing Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
Hi Brewers

Ive been cleaning out the brew room and have some gear to part with

Item 1 - converted 50L keg to a ball lock cornie top. I downsized my chesty and I just cant justify the room it takes up now. great for that double batch of house ale or lawnmower beer. would be great for someone with a front opening fridge. otherwise if you have a chesty I reccomned putting the keg in the chesty then filling it up. asking $100 but open to offers. I keep meaning to list this on ebay but i really hate ebay.
converted_keg1.jpg

Item 2 - about 3m of copper tubing. maybe 5mm diamater (I forgot to measure) good for AG rig plumbing, herms/rims. I can confirm the exact length if you really want. make me an offer.
copper_coil.jpg

Item 3 - about 36 glass bottles. a mix of 650ml, 750ml and 800ml. maybe a swap for some spec grain or some of your beers?

Item 4 - about 33 PET bottles. I wouldnt mind a small something for these as I bought the bottles. maybe $15 (half price)?

Item 5 - new Perlick stainless taps & 4"stainless shanks x 2. never been used still in packaging. $128 for 1 shank and tap at craftbrewer. Ill let them go for $80 each pair (thats 1 tap and 1 shank for $80)
I was going to run 8 taps but decided thats far too much beer consumption.
craftbrewer links: http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=866, http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=904

Item 6 - Pluto gun. make me an offer. i dont want it.

Open to offers on all of these (except the taps/shanks as they are new).

I can ship at your expense or you can pick up from Ringwood.

Hi Brewers

Ive been cleaning out the brew room and have some gear to part with

Item 1 - converted 50L keg to a ball lock cornie top. I downsized my chesty and I just cant justify the room it takes up now. great for that double batch of house ale or lawnmower beer. would be great for someone with a front opening fridge. otherwise if you have a chesty I reccomned putting the keg in the chesty then filling it up. asking $100 but open to offers. I keep meaning to list this on ebay but i really hate ebay.
View attachment 51768

Item 2 - about 3m of copper tubing. maybe 5mm diamater (I forgot to measure) good for AG rig plumbing, herms/rims. I can confirm the exact length if you really want. make me an offer.
View attachment 51766

Item 3 - about 36 glass bottles. a mix of 650ml, 750ml and 800ml. maybe a swap for some spec grain or some of your beers?

Item 4 - about 33 PET bottles. I wouldnt mind a small something for these as I bought the bottles. maybe $15 (half price)?

Item 5 - new Perlick stainless taps & 4"stainless shanks x 2. never been used still in packaging. $128 for 1 shank and tap at craftbrewer. Ill let them go for $80 each pair (thats 1 tap and 1 shank for $80)
I was going to run 8 taps but decided thats far too much beer consumption.
craftbrewer links: http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=866, http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=904

Item 6 - Pluto gun. make me an offer. i dont want it.

Open to offers on all of these (except the taps/shanks as they are new).

I can ship at your expense or you can pick up from Ringwood.

lets work something out for the copper eh? Ringwood pickup sounds good ;)

Slightly interested in the Pluto... Whats a rough guide as to price CM? I get free postage so thats a piece of cake...

Cheers
Ben

Guessing you want to sell the taps and shanks together? I want the taps not the shanks

Guessing you want to sell the taps and shanks together? I want the taps not the shanks
I would prefer to but if there are no takers ill consider splitting. If I do split your first on the list.

edit: unleses i get a quiery from someone wanting to buy the shank only, then you can have the tap.

PM sent regarding taps and shanks.

Cheers Mark

All good mate looks like you have a buyer!

I wouldn't mind some bottles. I recently just brewed my first kit beer and kinda failed so I doubt you'd want my beers haha.
Or maybe I could buy the PET bottles instead?

They are basically the same if you don't let the PET ones in light too much?

I wouldn't mind some bottles. I recently just brewed my first kit beer and kinda failed so I doubt you'd want my beers haha.
Or maybe I could buy the PET bottles instead?

They are basically the same if you don't let the PET ones in light too much?
Gday. Coopers pet bottles (have a look on tge website) are dark brown like a beer bottle. They are made for beer.
If u want all tge bottles, we can work something out as ur just starting out. Ill pm u

Item 1 50L keg - available
Item 2 - copper SOLD pending payment
Item 3 & 4 bottles SOLD
Item 5 - taps SOLD pending payment
Item 6 - Pluto gun SOLD

Item 1 50L keg - available
Item 2 - copper SOLD pending payment
Item 3 & 4 bottles SOLD
Item 5 - taps SOLD pending payment
Item 6 - Pluto gun SOLD

This weekend suit for the copper? Bit busy with the bulk buy ATM, sorry for my tardiness

Yob

This weekend suit for the copper? Bit busy with the bulk buy ATM, sorry for my tardiness

Yob
yeah mate shouold be fine. no worries with 'tardyness', im in no rush. dont worry about the 'pending payment'. i didnt mean to have that next to the copper. i know roughly where you live :lol:

all items sold except for Item 1(50L converted cornie keg). which is now listed on evilbay

thanks to all who were interested/bought stuff

.. sold at 2:15pm today. didn't last long.
bahaha, i hadnt even seen it sold :lol: ive been half heartedly trying to sell that for a while and its gone in a few hours. i knew $100 was bloody cheap for it. i paid more for it.

Edit. Thread can be closed. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back