Very Shiny And Very Expensive

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RegBadgery

Reaction score
Browsing through new products at b3 I noticed this one - click on the image for a better view - it's quite an attractive iitem.

"The most expensive faucet in the World! This German - made stainless faucet was designed to be the official faucet of Oktoberfest, pouring a liter of beer in as little as 5 seconds. "

http://www.morebeer.com/index.html?page=de....php3&pid=D1257

cheers
reg

Reg,

This is very similar to two beer taps I've just been sent from Austria. Both of the ones I've just received have flow control knobs too. However they aren't quite as highly chromed/finished and I'm sure they don't have the same flow rate, and I can guarantee they didn't cost that much either.
I think this tap goes onto the "When I win Lotto" list :D

Maybe we should find one of those wish list sites where you can add all your brewing wish list items. That way we can all see all the really expensive bits and pieces and dream.

Cheers,
Doc

Doc,

It would be a nice category to add to the site.

I found a site that will let you create a wish list that links to practically any webstore.

I've created an account and added a couple of things to my wish list..

Cheers,
Doc

Obviously none of my brewing friends have won lotto as I haven't received any of the items on my wish list B)

Anyone win Lotto/Tatts lotto this weekend and feeling generous ? :lol:

Doc

I wanted to, believe me, but the numbers never came up :p

Never mind, I'll buy you a beer at the next Flemington gathering.

Now, if anybody would like to buy me something, I have this rather extensive list................ :D :D :D

Trev

Back