Vb Mid $35.99 On Special @ Liquorland

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe that no one has been horribly offended by this open bashing of megaswill. I'm not complaining, just surprised that some clown has not jumped on defending the non home brewers right to drink crap beer.
Keep it up fellas!

fraser_john said:
<abbrev> Well, it was VB Mid strength bottled in full strength bottles, labelled as full strength etc. I thought that I had bought a really bad batch of beer, </abbrev>
You did john, you did!

i would rather drink a broken schooner glass with a ciggy but in it.

cheers
Going by your avatar, I thought you had (and did so regularly) :lol:

sorry if ive missed something....im a bit confused....but is VB Mid Strength more expensive than normal VB? :blink:

Cheers
Steve

sorry if ive missed something....im a bit confused....but is VB Mid Strength more expensive than normal VB? :blink:

Cheers
Steve

Of course. It comes in a clear bottle so is a clearly superior beer.

I can't believe that they are marketing a sh!t beer with less alcohol than it's sh!t full strength brother?

Like Steve, I am totally confused by this. How the hell could it be dearer?

And why would people buy a dearer beer with less alcohol (They surely aren't after the taste. It all tastes like the same bland swill it is)

Could you peeps stop this homebrewing caper & start buying mid strength !?! otherwise, what will happen to my vegemite !!!?! No VB No vegemite !!

I cant live without it (on fresh toasted white bread for breakfast).

[Im drinking a homebrew stout now :) So who can start the homemade vegemite thread ? Mercs ? Mah ?]

Could you peeps stop this homebrewing caper & start buying mid strength !?! otherwise, what will happen to my vegemite !!!?! No VB No vegemite !!

I cant live without it (on fresh toasted white bread for breakfast).
[Im drinking a homebrew stout now :) So who can start the homemade vegemite thread ? Mercs ? Mah ?]

I dont know about home made vegemite but I did brew a vegemite stout once! It was great for dipping your fresh white toast in in the morning :beer:

i would rather drink a broken schooner glass with a ciggy but in it.

cheers
av_416.jpg
By the looks of your avatar, it appears you already have :p

edit: just noticed Les The Weizguy picked up on it, too. I personally never drink a broken schooner glass before noon. And with ciggy butt, before 3PM.

Back