Vale Hugh Hefner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly recommend watching some of his TV show from the early 60's, Playboy's Penthouse. Pretty interesting time capsule. He was actually one of the early pioneers in showing black and white folks relating as equals. He had some incredible musicians as guests on the show. The Sammy Davis Jr. episodes are great.

And thanks Hugh, for sticking a fork in the ass of post-code Hollywood. You made a difference - although to be honest, the recent years have been a bit embarrassing - but still.

Excellent opportunity for people to post their favorite Playboy pics in tribute.

Dug out some old copies I had but alas all the pages are stuck together.

RIP Heff.

I highly recommend watching some of his TV show from the early 60's, Playboy's Penthouse. Pretty interesting time capsule. He was actually one of the early pioneers in showing black and white folks relating as equals. He had some incredible musicians as guests on the show. The Sammy Davis Jr. episodes are great.

And thanks Hugh, for sticking a fork in the ass of post-code Hollywood. You made a difference - although to be honest, the recent years have been a bit embarrassing - but still.

He sure had some top tier artists on there.
I could just imagine Hugh, congenial host as he was, hooking you up with a cocktail, a Bunny and a handful of Adderall as you walked in..

Both Lemmy and Hef claimed to have bedded around a thousand ladies. Assuming they both teed off at sixteen, Lem averaged about 18.5 per year to Hefs 13.3. Thats about 13.3% more rooting to the Motorhead frontman. Really makes you wonder dunn'it.

Both Lemmy and Hef claimed to have bedded around a thousand ladies. Assuming they both teed off at sixteen, Lem averaged about 18.5 per year to Hefs 13.3. Thats about 13.3% more rooting to the Motorhead frontman. Really makes you wonder dunn'it.

Don't know much about Lemmy, but on those stats both he and Heff have lived lives that combined the maximum of temptation with the maximum of opportunity. Where the two differ is perhaps that Heff had the pick of the crop, whereas Lemmy got to bang whoever turned up for the after party which is a smaller gene pool. Heff's life in comparison was a triumph of quality over quantity.

You would have to think Hef was being more than coy.
Id say he left off a 0.

You would have to think Hef was being more than coy.
Id say he left off a 0.

Probably. You dont always get to be 'Pet of the Month' by dint of you sparkling personality I'm guessing.

Both men were fond of hats. Perhaps thats the key?

hugh_hefner_001_080806.jpg

lemmye.JPG

I have worn a hat for 16 years. Hasn't worked for me.

Maybe I should trade the akubra for a dodgy captain's cap?

someone let the muslims know that there are no more virgins in heaven please

Latest posts

Back