• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Us Hops For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulwin

Reaction score
hi i have 4 lots of 5 different varieties in vacuum sealed bags for sale

each lot contains

100g cascade
100g amarillo
100g us goldings
100g czech saaz
100g german hallertau

all are 2009 $25 per lot plus postage or local pickup
pm me for details
cheers paul

Is that $25 for just a single 100g packet or for 5 x 100g packets?

guys still have hops for sale
how hard is to sell hops at $5 for 100g, i'd hate to be a retailer selling hops at the moment
iam not making any money from the sale of these hops so who wants them

cheers paul

how hard is to sell hops at $5 for 100g, i'd hate to be a retailer selling hops at the moment

cheers paul

sent you a message paul, but your right it's a tough crowd!!

I reckon its probably because the dollars been so good lately that everyone has gone and bought big on US hops!

maybe sell them for $5 per 100g as some might want only one variety. I have almost 2kg ATM and more on the way so sorry all hopped out ATM hehe

cheers paul

Could be that a few of us have recently used the strong dollar to import 2010 hops ourselves directly from the States. :ph34r:

But you're right, if anybody wanted hops $5 per 100g is very good going.

Good luck. :)

maybe sell them for $5 per 100g as some might want only one variety. I have almost 2kg ATM and more on the way so sorry all hopped out ATM hehe

shipping would make them expensive just for one hop, so i though buy in bulk to save on shipping

cheers paul

shipping would make them expensive just for one hop, so i though buy in bulk to save on shipping

cheers paul

That's a fair enough call. Christmas holidays should give many brewers a chance to do a number of brews, and the chance to experiment with different recipes/hops.

If you're coming along to the meeting tonight I'll take them off you, but otherwise I'm not likely to be driving out your way for a little while.

yeah far enough what if some one wants 300g of one hope? as express post it like $8.70 from memory upto 500g satchel so still its not to much more if buying 300-500 g :p

If you're coming along to the meeting tonight I'll take them off you, but otherwise I'm not likely to be driving out your way for a little while.
hi mika how much do you want
cheers paul

yeah far enough what if some one wants 300g of one hope? as express post it like $8.70 from memory upto 500g satchel so still its not to much more if buying 300-500 g :p
if i need to sell them in smaller lots like 3 x100g packets then thats what i will have to do
cheers paul

I'd hate to be a retailer selling hops at the moment

cheers paul

Worth a thought hey?

Back