Unknown %aa Cascade From Brewmaker Holden Hill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel.lear

Reaction score
All,

I just went to get my cascade from the fridge and realised that it has no %AA on it :eek: !!!!. and im mashing as we speak.

Does anyone have any cascade from brewmaker that can tell me the %AA?

Cheers

Leary

All,

I just went to get my cascade from the fridge and realised that it has no %AA on it :eek: !!!!. and im mashing as we speak.

Cheers

Leary

i would ring the supplier! :angry:

All,

Cheers

Leary

Are you bittering or is it a late addition ?

I'm not sure that Bill is open today, but you could try ringing anyway - If they are 2007, they are likely to be 6.3 or around that mark somewhere, that's what my stock are.....

I'm not sure that Bill is open today, but you could try ringing anyway - If they are 2007, they are likely to be 6.3 or around that mark somewhere, that's what my stock are.....

Thanks guys,

Dom your right, it would have been 6.3%. I thought they were 6ish but didnt know for sure. I tried calling but no one was home. I ended up using some NB and amarillo that i had lying around instead.

Cheers Leary

Back