Trouble @ Grumpy's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhhhhhh the junk folder.....

Deeeeerrrrr ralph !!!

found it :)

cheers

I use GRUMPYS and AHB...
Grumpys people sent me here for extra advice..
Ignore the spam, it will go away...Learnt a lot and had good help from you lot out there.
And Grumpys
Cheers
PJ

I visited recently because I heard about it and wondered what had happened... it's good to see that things have improved

Try registering again with your firewall off - it may have blocked the confirmation email.

cheers Ross

A firewall won't prevent the confirmation email, but a spam filter may - Hotmail's does :(

Cheers
Pedro

Try registering again with your firewall off - it may have blocked the confirmation email.

cheers Ross

A firewall won't prevent the confirmation email, but a spam filter may - Hotmail's does :(

Cheers
Pedro

I had quite a few company firewalls blocking my CraftBrewer confirmation emails, or so I was told...
but yes, spam filters certainly as well... :)

cheers Ross

I have avoided the place with all the unnecessary things happening, but I shall now return. Currently registering. Good to have em back.

Sloth.

I had quite a few company firewalls blocking my CraftBrewer confirmation emails, or so I was told...
but yes, spam filters certainly as well... :)

cheers Ross

We are a bit OT here, but firewalls secure your internet access - they do not block mail based on content.
Email virus or content scanners may block it.

Cheers
Pedro

Back