Triple tap font - getting taps & beer lines connected

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toolio666

Reaction score
Ok, yes I'm an idiot.

I have a new triple font for the keg king kegerator, and I'm having difficulty getting all three taps in easily, with solid connections to the beer lines.

Any tips or tricks to getting them on?

I haven't upgraded taps yet (Minister for War approved a fair bit, but not enough for Perlicks yet. Birthday & Xmas coming up though...)

Cheers again,

Toolio.

You push the beer line on to the shank barb and then assemble the shank into the tower while snaking the line down it. Once you have the bottom two taps in and their backing nuts tightened do the third one at the top.

You'd have to search for it but there was a thread on this not a few months ago. Turns out different sellers are providing 3 tap towers with different angle difference between the taps. Mine are pretty much 90 degrees between the furthest taps and easier to get into, someone else's looked more like 75 degrees and very hard to get a nut spanner in into.

Show us a picture of few of what you are atrugglin with, will help with getting a better response.

I ran the tube through and cable tied the nuts on the inside so they didn't drop while I attached the taps. Bottom tap first then the top two.

Back