• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Thinking about selling my setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acarey

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm probably going sell my setup, I have a price in mind but I'm not sure how reasonable it is. Looking for opinions on what would be a reasonable price for the following as a package. Also, if you are interested, drop me a message and make me an offer. Can provide photos, but want to give the fridge a bit of a spit and polish first. Happy to provide on request, but will upload to this thread later on.
  • Grainfather with upgraded plumbing and spare controller box and counter flow chiller
  • Grainfather sparge urn
  • Modified chest freezer with wooden collar (200l I think)
  • 2 x EK taps 1 is stainless, the other brass I think
  • 1 shitty tap
  • 6kg gas bottle from country brewer
  • stc200 temp controller setup in a black box with plugs etc.
  • 3 ball lock kegs
  • 4 post gas manifold
  • drip tray
  • non return valve
  • tsuco gas regulator
  • heat pad
  • bottle capper
  • 2x 30 litre fermenters
  • 2x 20litre cubes
  • refractometer
  • gas and beer lines, keg attachments etc
Thanks!

edit - I'm in newcastle

would be interested in what you would sell the grainfather setup for, if you separated your setup

bevan said:
If someone had a little coin to spare that would be a great start up!
Cheers! Its been great but I'm just not into it anymore really :-(

Willing to post anything? I'm looking for the grainfather sparge water heater depending on price, but I'm in QLD.

BKBrews said:
Willing to post anything? I'm looking for the grainfather sparge water heater depending on price, but I'm in QLD.
Not really, sorry. Looking to get rid of the lot in one go.

I paid $800 for an upgraded Grainfather earlier this year. No haggling and both buyer and seller were happy. Used kegs worth $80 each say, bottle and regulator around $200 (for used), keezer with collar at least $150 and the urn $150 plus all the other bits - man I would stick firm around $1500 for a package like that. It would make a very tidy Xmas present for someone just getting into all grain.

Thanks all for the advice. The gear has moved onto a new home.

Latest posts

Back