• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Thermostat Trade

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beermatt

Reaction score
G'day guys,

I've just scored myself a tempmate B) and so don't need my manual switching hot/cold thermostat controller for my fermentation fridge and am hoping someone might want to trade it for a heat only thermostat controller. The unit I have heats and cools between 0C to 40C. I want a controller to maintain my temperature in my HLT so I only require heat and obviously over 40C is necessary.

I bought my controller a year or so ago from grain and grape, here's the link http://www.grainandgrape.com.au/advanced_s...ords=thermostat

It's the second one down $150 to buy new, I'll try to put up a picture when I get home. Anyone interested or wanting more detail please send me a pm.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

Here's the Pics, you switch between heat and cooling by flicking the switch on top and changing over the power lead to whatever you have pluged in eg, fridge, heat pad, heat belt etc.

Picture_016.jpg
Picture_018.jpg

:icon_chickcheers:

Back