The WEAL railroad

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LAGERFRENZY said:
The above link does not appear to be working so I have typed out the article on the grossly mismanaged history of our aged pension scheme should anyone be interested.
or just search for it via google and navigate to it via there
gets around the paywall problems

Yes thats what I did, Brian Hale should stick to what he does best, writing headline grabbers for the Womens Weekly.
No good bleating about the wrongdoings over the past 60 years anyone can do that with the benefit of hindsight, its how the government, present and future, are going to do to fix them.

This is a tale I've heard before. I've also read it refuted with as much evidence.
I ask myself, if I wanted to raise income taxes 7.5%, what spin would I use to sell it?

This place is so leftist I think this forum should be renamed Aussie Homebrew Union. ABU.

And the $25 fee should be compulsory like all Union dues.

Yeah it's like das kapital in here. Can't move for fear of bumping into a kibbutz.

Gelding said:
This place is so leftist I think this forum should be renamed Aussie Homebrew Union. ABU.

And the $25 fee should be compulsory like all Union dues.
Willing to pay and/or swap best milking cow.

Yes. No-one is allowed on this forum without a tattoo of either che or a cuban cigar.

Latest posts

Back