The Veronicas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muted3

Reaction score
my daughter has been constantly playing the veronicas in the house and their music drive me insane. I am a huge rock music fan and i really don't like the in-between genres. Anyone heard of the veronicas or a big fan? If you havent heard of them, they're at http://www.theveronicas.com.au/ I have bought tickets for my daugther to go see them live at their concert in december.
Does anyone know who their support act is? I'm hoping it will be a true rock band.

Does anyone know who their support act is? I'm hoping it will be a true rock band.

Ironmaiden.... :super:

Yes...

Who else would be the most perfect support band for The Veronica's

:super:

Ha ha......

Seriously, I think that Dean Geyer is the support act. Isn't he one of the jokers from Oz Idol? (don't know, don't watch the show)..... I also remember reading in the newspaper, that he has hooked up with one of the Veronica's.

So muted3, sounds like an entertaining evening. :eek:

Cheers,
Jase

kids these days *shakes his head*

get your self a flask and fill it full of something highly alcoholic....your gonna need it

Do your daughters a favour and bin those tickets, then proceed to JB HI FI and buy them a Best of Miles Davis cd and really educate them.

Ha ha......

Seriously, I think that Dean Geyer is the support act. Isn't he one of the jokers from Oz Idol? (don't know, don't watch the show)..... I also remember reading in the newspaper, that he has hooked up with one of the Veronica's.

So muted3, sounds like an entertaining evening. :eek:

Cheers,
Jase
I was gonna write "But seriously, it could always be worse."...
then I googled it then, and yep Dean Geyer is the support.
The hip flask sounds like a good option... oh, and an ipod with noise cancelling headphones.

Is it just me or are they the most publicised group out there???
I must be getting old. Most of the groups today are either whinge rock or... nope, that's all there is. Just blokes and chicks whinging about what went wrong. Kinda like country music with electric guitars.
Groups today piss me off. Not a single smashed guitar or tv in sight....

Rant over.

(and did you notice my use of the word groups instead of bands... most of those "musicians" who are really just singers wouldn't know how to play an instrument if there life depended on it. And as for the lack of originality.. )

Whoops, Rant really over.

dean geyer is their support act? But i thought on their website they were advertising for bands to audition for support act in each state....

Back