The Value Of Ahb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is a cool little site. Don't know how accurate it is, but interesting none the less. And well done to the AHB Admin for all their work.

Interesting, I have no idea how that works but maybe does not seem right. Its really only worth how much some one is willing to pay and I am sure if someone offered dane 150grand then I think he would be grinning from ear to ear/laughing all the way to the bank.

Cool

Didn't even record the hits we get via AHB link when I put in CraftBrewer, so have my doubts to it's usefullness.

fun though...

cheers Ross

Anyone interested in buying? ;-)

I agree with Jonathon....."worth every cent!"

That would cover the Christmas shopping and then some!

It's "worth" $150,000 based on things like "advertising potential".

I'm sure if this site was sold to someone who plastered ads everywhere, the popularity of the site would drop significantly.

My email hostname which doesn't have *any* page views, no external links and no actual pages is valued at $2,250!

It's "worth" $150,000 based on things like "advertising potential".

I'm sure if this site was sold to someone who plastered ads everywhere, the popularity of the site would drop significantly.
What you think those links at the top of the page arn't paid advertising ?This site is like any other , it takes advertisers and sells space at quoted rates per week and pays tax. Fair enough I think.
GB

Yes, but I mean FULLY decked out with ads; like sometimes-deceptive Google ads, big flashing banners, pop ups, ad hotlinks in text, etc.

I have no problem with the small amount of non-intrusive, useful and relevant ads/banners we have!

Yes, but I mean FULLY decked out with ads; like sometimes-deceptive Google ads, big flashing banners, pop ups, ad hotlinks in text, etc.

I have no problem with the small amount of non-intrusive, useful and relevant ads/banners we have!
like netrider. its plastered with ads.

edit: although this ridiculouis site thinks its only worth $125k. its one of the top 5 sites (traffic wise) in Australia and supposedly only worth $125k. pfft.

Latest posts

Back