The Knowledge In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
For those interested, "The Knowledge" from Little Creatures will be on tap at the Wheaty on Monday 10 March from 1300. Sounds like a good way to spend a public holiday to me.

Hmm... birthday saturday night, followed by pissup at Victor on sunday, and then to the wheatie on monday! Sounds like a good weekend coming up! :)

For those interested, "The Knowledge" from Little Creatures will be on tap at the Wheaty on Monday 10 March from 1300. Sounds like a good way to spend a public holiday to me.

Sounds like a fair enough plan to me

Goody gumdrops. I "hop" to be there.

Might drop by for a little bit!

Actually there is a better way to spend the holiday Monday...

The Steam Exchange Brewery has Andrew Winton from WA playing.
Enjoy an afternoon of swamp, stomp, blues and slide guitar with fine vocals, also with percussionist Paul Novosel.
Monday 10th March from 1.30pm.

Enjoy local ales on tap with WA music, rather than the other way around!!!

Cheers and Beers,

Actually there is a better way to spend the holiday Monday...

The Steam Exchange Brewery has Andrew Winton from WA playing.
Enjoy an afternoon of swamp, stomp, blues and slide guitar with fine vocals, also with percussionist Paul Novosel.
Monday 10th March from 1.30pm.

Enjoy local ales on tap with WA music, rather than the other way around!!!

Cheers and Beers,

Right, time to work on the Mrs. Hope to see you their Gareth.

C&B
TDA

Does anyone know if "The Knowledge" is on tap for a while, like until at least Easter Monday?

BYB

It will be on tap until it runs out. I'm not certain how much they have but I believe it is only a keg or two. See you all there tomorrow. Hope you can make it down Jayse, it's been a while.

Latest posts

Back