The Knob

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
THE KNOB

A woman visited her plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure called 'The Knob,' where a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's head and could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce the effect of a brand new face-lift. Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob.'

Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful, the woman remained young looking and vibrant.

After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems. 'All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems: First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them.

The doctor looked at her closely and said, 'Those aren't bags, those are your breasts.'

She said, 'Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee. :lol:

Crusty

Ahhhh funny joke... if it wasn't an old Robin Williams joke wihch probably surfaced 15-20 years ago. :)

There's women up Madison Avenue with so much surgery they're saying:

"What are these lumps under my eyes?!?!"

"Those are your tits, madam."

"What about this on my neck?!"

"Don't ask Mrs. Trottsky... don't ask."

What's the difference between jam and marmalade?

You can't marmalade the little guy into your missus.

jojai,

that's the funniest thing I've read in ages. I had been happily drinking a glass of water, now it's come out my nose!

Back