The Gropener - one handed bottle opener

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancel that. eBay: ring bottle opener. $1. Ordered.

thedragon said:
Where would one look if they wanted to buy such a crafty device?

thedragon said:
Where would one look if they wanted to buy such a crafty device?
The eBay ones have Been hit and miss with sizes, but the price is right so go for it. I've also bought them from tobacconists, and trade secret. I've also got some from a $2 shop, but they were a slightly different design (narrower more angular design) which still worked but not as easily and scarred the back of my finger. Haha

So how many have you got in total? I'm guessing one for each finger?

So you've actually opened a beer with one of those Liam? I've never succeeded due to metal gouging and fear of snapping a finger.

Would buy the product in the op, keep it dangling on a chain off the dashboard next to the roadie holder.

Florian said:
So how many have you got in total? I'm guessing one for each finger?
Just one to start, but if it's any good I can see a bulk buy coming on!

I keep losing them. I've never had trouble with the design pictured. Next time you're in a situation where everyone is drinking stubbies, you'll be "that guy" who opens everyone's beers for them. One handed. Without a table.

Liam_snorkel said:
I keep losing them. I've never had trouble with the design pictured. Next time you're in a situation where everyone is drinking stubbies, you'll be "that guy" who opens everyone's beers for them. One handed. Without a table.
I'm looking forward to being "that guy". All for the investment of $1, plus the 30 day wait for delivery.

thedragon said:
Just one to start, but if it's any good I can see a bulk buy coming on!
Yeah I meant Liam, but you've probably figured that out by now. :)

Back