The Green Machine

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skippy

Reaction score
got new paint job...

waiting on HERMS to get finished.....

Very nice work!
:icon_drool2:

I just need to get off my arse and get myself a brew stand built......

Cheers

Looking nice.I"ll have to come around one day and have a look while your brewing.Herms might be the next step in my brewing adventures.

Cheers Andrew

Looking nice.I"ll have to come around one day and have a look while your brewing.Herms might be the next step in my brewing adventures.

Cheers Andrew

no wuckaz.

Looks nie... I'm in the same boat as Nick!! Need to get building!

My HERMS is bolted to milk crates. I did recently butcher a bar stool I found near the dumpster at the pub, which is now my kettle stand. The rest to follow. Really need to just get off my bum, get some angle iron, and just do it!

Cheers

Hey Skippy, Can I have it :icon_drool2:

FARKin nice work.

Q: WTF is the little box on the MT? Obviously planned for future use.. will that be the control box?

Cheers for sharing!
:beerbang:

EDIT: Posted new pic while typing - RE: next post.

Hey Skippy, Can I have it :icon_drool2:

FARKin nice work.

Q: WTF is the little box on the MT? Obviously planned for future use.. will that be the control box?

Cheers for sharing!
:beerbang:

Cocko, that box (Bracket), enables me to lower/raise the sparge ring to the best position above the grain bed (when i mash different amounts) + it provides support for the ball valve attachment so it doesnt work a large hole in the mash tun lid, it provides support..

Ok, I give up then....

AWESOME rig mate! :beerbang:

How many litres can you pull out of that BeArch?

28?

so far 32L AG, and 40 L using extract + steeping grain etc.

plan to up grade both HLT (with 2400W - immersion heater), to 70L and kettle to 80L, and buy a flash new Mash Tun from beerbelly when i get my tax return done, control box will be upgraded also to cope (currently has a 20A relay to run the existing 2200W element)...etc

where do you stop with this shit but......

Sweet rig indeed.

I presume it is used outside/in the shed, even though the pics are taken inside?

My missus would not be appreciative of me filling the house with hop and malt aroma....!

Sweet rig indeed.

I presume it is used outside/in the shed, even though the pics are taken inside?

My missus would not be appreciative of me filling the house with hop and malt aroma....!

I brew inside and outside depending on the wind, rain etc... it is pretty mobile

Latest posts

Back