The Foragers Drop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope there's as many tasty IPA's still on tap this Sat:D

Tap list looks so tasty! Do you think you can relocate the bar to Kinglake Yob? I can't wait to get down there for a sample but getting home is gunna be a real problem!

Tap list looks yummo, any other AHB'ers heading to Foragers tonight?

Sorry Yob, was hoping to get there tonight but a 14.5hr shift has put me on my ass. I gotta stop working saturdays (but the double bubble is too hard for this money pig to resist). Happy Birthday mate.

Popped in on Saturday for a look around, pretty nice setup had a paddling as I had to drive later so was sad to not try the whole board.

The friends I was with had a few however :p

Dropped Yob a rye Ipa from my last batch so fingers crossed its to his liking.

Love the bar too bad its not closer :p

dropped into the FG today as i was passing through, thanks for the very pleasant experience which could have even been more pleasant if i wasn’t driving,

Found this place rather randomly one day around the end of lockdown #iforgot after furniture shopping down the street. Nice taplist ... need to get back over there for a beer again sometime.

I hot the place up a number of times over the year, and the bottleshop at street level too. Moved to Werribee though so miss the place, though I do have HopHeads right by the Altona train station....

Latest posts

Back