The Country Brewer Toormina - All Grain Demo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCBToormina

Reaction score
G'day Brewers

On Saturday the 6th of July we are having an All Grain Demo being done by a local beer enthusiast.
Starting at 10am, so if you are interested in learning the secrets to All Grain Brewing or interested in other forms of brewing,come on down & check it out at The Country Brewer, Shop 8 The Links Centre, Hi-Tech Drive, Toormina.

Cheers

Matt

It's looking like the weather should be good next weekend
Come out and check out the Demo if you're heading to Sawtell for the Chillifest!
I'll be showing off my BIAB skills to hopefully convince some more local brewers to see the light
I apologise in advance to all attendants if I ramble on a lot and get too excited!

I'll bring the kids in and get my 6 year old son to give you some tips :) The boy cant stand to see someone else brewing and not get involved and get his hands dirty / make a mess :p

What you planning on brewing?

We're doing Fletcher's Koscioszko Pale Ale clone (doesn't taste much like KPA but it's a great beer)

Bumping to remind anyone in the Coffs area that our demo is on today, come down and say hi!

Saw tcb post on Facebook about pizzas cooked in the smoker with mozzarella they made last night. I'll pop by for sure, save me a piece!

Awww, better get in early
I can't promise we won't eat it all!

I was too busy stuffing up the brew to take any...
Mashed in at 70 and there almost no temp drop...
Ah well, will be a nice sweet brew for the first Coffs Brewers meeting

Looking forward to the first meeting. I'll bring some of this amber ale i just poured myself... if there is any left :p

Actually,as good an excuse as any to put a brew down this weekend

Latest posts

Back