The Braumeister Is Good But.........

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to only have beers at the boil onwards zone. Though, i guess an ease of the design is if you clean up directly while brewing there is next to nothing left at the end. Nothing at the end that a good PBW soak can't fix that is.

I tend to only have beers at the boil onwards zone. Though, i guess an ease of the design is if you clean up directly while brewing there is next to nothing left at the end. Nothing at the end that a good PBW soak can't fix that is.

I'm with you here, boil onwards...I can still stuff up then. :lol: :lol:

I have always cleaned up straight after my brew.

I left a bag hanging in the shed for 4 days once. In summer.

Balsamic Vinegar was dripping out of it.

One wasted cockroach with droopy antennae was reclined next to the sticky puddle singing sea-shanties. I retired him to the wheelie bin - which most will agree, is cockroach heaven.

QUOTE (practicalfool @ Aug 26 2012, 05:23 PM)
What will my imaginary brew maidens do while I'm drunk and passed out while brewing on my imaginary BM?

I'll leave that to your imagination.

Thats it, my brew wench is up for sale. She was on her 3rd warning anyway.
While I was struggling with the clean up she was working in the cellar.
I have told her a thousand times, "On brew days you need to be by my side".
So thats it, who wants to take her off my hands?

brauhelfer.jpg

Look at her lifting with her back instead of her legs. OH&S nightmare. NO THANKS!

Dude, NSFW! We need a warning!

Though I do love the picture and would be happy to take her off her feet, sorry, your hands.

giggity

Bunch of soft cocks.

At a recent swap day I started on the beers at about 11 am, then got stuck into mashing on a 70 L esky system complete with collapsing (and I mean collapsing) camping table while simultaneously running a 50 L HERMS (I was previously completely unfamiliar with HERMS) , drinking beer, eating abundant amounts of food, discussing brewing and beer, watching fantasy football and eventually running off into 6 or so cubes. I had some others helping out so don't want to take too much credit but their sobriety was no better than mine. As a non-sober collective we did pretty well.

If I struggled to down a few pints during my own brewdays, I reckon the collapsing table would have meant the entire mash from the 70 L system would have ended up on the floor rather than about 1.5 litres of it. I've had plenty of practice with various stages of inebriation during brewing and while not many brewdays are completely problem free (not even the sober ones), there's very few problems that haven't had a solution

Brew pissed as often as you can I say. If you can think your way round problems when you've knocked a couple back, brewing becomes a much more relaxed and simple process. It's also a sacrifice to the beer gods.

Of course the OHS officer might get upset since you are dealing with hot and heavy stuff but the OHS officer isn't welcome in my home.

Bunch of soft cocks.

Of course the OHS officer might get upset since you are dealing with hot and heavy stuff but the OHS officer isn't welcome in my home.

Not welcome here either! Can onlt take so much of...."Safety is our top priority (depending on cost, time, resources, whim of Engineer and phase of the moon.)" <_<

OHS measures at my work actually prevent safe and efficient work practices in many cases. END OF RANT. :icon_offtopic:

Latest posts

Back