"the Branch" Nurriootpa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KHB

All Grain All The Time
Reaction score
Im the sous chef at the Branch in nurriootpa we opened on Saturday. Just wondering if anyone in the area has eaten there yet and what did you think cheers and beers ben.

P.S if your coming in ask for me and say gday!!

Haven't been yet but I will try and drop in next time I'm up that way. Do you have a good beer list?

Haven't been yet but I will try and drop in next time I'm up that way. Do you have a good beer list?

Yeah we have a few good beers on our list. You will have to let me know when your coming up say gday

ben

Im the sous chef at the Branch in nurriootpa we opened on Saturday. Just wondering if anyone in the area has eaten there yet and what did you think cheers and beers ben.

P.S if your coming in ask for me and say gday!!

Yeah we have a few good beers on our list. You will have to let me know when your coming up say gday

ben

Hey Ben,

Can I offer some thoughts/ tips?
Just read the thread and thought your not really selling it that well here, IE 'we opened on saturday' and 'yeah we have a few good beers' is the only things you have given us, doesn't really give anybody anything to think we'll have to check that joint out.

Is there a theme to 'The branch' whats the menu direction and prices, what are the actuall beers? Is it a family/ child friendly place etc etc. Whats the opening hours, whens the best time, do you have regular chef specials?

Don't mean to be a downer just.............

Cheers
Jayse

Some more info would be good, Nuri is just up the road from me, always looking to up my points tally with the partner, somehow microbreweries dont get me many points but cafe/restaurant's do...

Did a google and couldnt find any info. As Jayse said, menu, beer and wine list would help

I apolagise for my lack of info the hours can get to me and slow my brain down. We ha ve a menu ranging from pizzas and mains ie, twice roasted duckilng, veal cutlet with mushroom ragout. We also offer tappas to share from sushi to 3 little pigs with onion and sage jam (pork chipolatas). Beer list we have tiger, hoegaarden, kronenbourg 1664, beez neez trumer pils to name a few. We do have a few familys in from time to time. Hope this has been helpful.

cheers ben

We now have a website with our menus on it the website

Latest posts

Back