That's Gold

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Borret

Crazy Eye's Brewery
Reaction score
Although I am not a fan of the beer (however my inlaws are), I must say XXXX is on the ball with this one. As many will be aware when you have a baby the hospital gives you a bag with a whole lot of samples and crap. Nomally all for mum and bub.
We'll yesterdays new arrival :) saw yet another bounty bag but this time with something for dad. Nice work I say. Goodies and a voucher. Next best thing to a shout at the Pub. :chug:

Cheers

Brent

BB1.JPGBB2.JPG
BB3.JPGBB4.JPG
BB5.JPG

Hahahahah, thats Gold :p

Congratulations Borret. Is the newborn Daddy's boy or Daddy's girl ?

All the best,
Doc

That is Gold. Well done Borret.

Ahh, the days and nights spent passed out after drinking that stuff.....

Cheers.

Thanks Doc,

A well welcomed little girl after the 2 boys we already have.

Brent

Congrats Borret. Is this the first or ..... ??? The ear plugs would come in handy (my youngest is 8 and I can still use them.....)

Congratulations Borret.

Maybe you will be better served by using the babies bottle to drink the Gold from :p

C&B
TDA

I have number 2 due in a couple of months.... hopefully there is still this stuff thrown in the bag. Far more useful than wipes and crap like that!

dreamboat

Congratulations on the new bottle capper Borret - My 3 are close to leaving the nest :) ... :beer:

Congratulations borret, I reckon I know when to use that mask :D

Congrats to you, the missus and the boys! Three children is a great number - I have three girls - wishing you and your wife well in the coming months - and years!

Ross said:
Congratulations on the new bottle capper Borret - My 3 are close to leaving the nest :) ... :beer:
[post="111526"][/post]​

Good luck with that Ross - mine leave, ..... but they keep coming back!
You feel like you're running a boarding house :D

Thanks for all your well wishes guys. I passed them on to Mrs Borret too. You should have seen the look on her face as I reeled of some of your names :lol:

Cheers

Brent

yes congrats Borret...well done to you and the missus.

I ahve 3 also - went girl boy girl...

Wish i had had earplugs back then :)

I should have mentioned that there was not such goodies for me when my two were born. If only I'd had known that Duff lived just down from the hospital then :lol:

Congratulations again. And does the apple of dads eye have a name yet ? Brewing related ? ala this topic

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
I should have mentioned that there was not such goodies for me when my two were born. If only I'd had known that Duff lived just down from the hospital then :lol:

Congratulations again. And does the apple of dads eye have a name yet ? Brewing related ? ala this topic

Beers,
Doc
[post="111615"][/post]​
Yep there's names but not brewing related sorry. I'd 'like' to think I'm not that obsessed although SWMBO would often dispute it.

Funny you mention it though as I drove past a sign for ORVAL STREET on the way to the hospital tonight. :unsure:

Brent

Congrats Borret, right about them never leaving RobW, youngest (25) has just moved back again so the garage and shed (brewery) are full again. Still, having two little faces greet me each morning (sometimes at 5.30) is a bonus. And what is it with grand daughters, they seem to be able to get to you much easier than daughters did, or is it that I've mellowed.

Congrats Borret.

I have 2 year old twin girls and another girl due in the next week or two :eek:

Oh crap, i will have tell her to cross her legs if she goes into labour before sunday, i have a dunkelwiezen to brew

will be needing a lot of :chug: with 4 girls in the house.

I keep telling the wife im going to build a shed out the back with my brewery, kegs and a TV with austar and the women can have the house.

She seemed ok with that but i dont have the room for the shed.

Will have to buy a bigger place i think.

cheers

Congratulations Brent
I hope that all is well at home, and ya have been getting plenty of sleep, cause you will probably not get too much over the next year or 2, all posts on the forum from you will be between the hours of 1 and 4am!
All the best
Trent

Latest posts

Back