Temple Brewery's Back

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best not to think about the beer that was lost. Looking forward to the beer to come.
Hopefully the evolution of the Scarlet Sour will continue.

I hope their food is as good as it was. And some non-alcoholic offerings (for kids/drivers) would be good too.

worthogs webmaster said:
I hope their food is as good as it was. And some non-alcoholic offerings (for kids/drivers) would be good too.
Before they closed the food had already changed, the former Head Chef (responsible for some of the awesome offerings, such as the AMAZING chilli, had left)... I hope the menu is resurrected, as it used to be be even better than the beer - well, other than the Black IPA. ;)

They re-opened today. I have a studio nearby and temple have been generously supportive of my brewing club as well as great hosts to the bjcp study group I helped organise. Could not not pop in for a pint if you'll forgive the double negative.
They have a 'sessionable' 4.7% ipa that will piss off people who think ipa needs to be puckeringly bitter and designed to floor you after two pints but it is delicious. Really amazing fresh hop flavour, malt backbone, dry finish. Great to see them back on their feet.

Latest posts

Back