Temp Controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peas_and_korn said:
I have that, and it makes very little sense.
[post="92256"][/post]​
So it's over your head, either get a professional to do it, or fry your fridge or yourself

I have to second Normell's opinion here. If it doesn't make sense and you can't be 100% confident then you probably shouldn't be building it. There are few second chances with 240V, as your Dad should know.

Mate, your instruction manual is it. There are no further instructions-period. Every PID is different, no menu system is the same, that's why they come with a manual so you can run it. If you buy a PID without access to a manual you take a big leap of faith in trying to track one down. Yours has a manual, so your already ahead of the average ebay PID buyer.

No one here can give you anymore info than would be found in the manual, I mean we're good-but we're not that good ;P

Good luck with where ever you decide to go with it.

Cheers, Justin

Thanks for your help guys, I know you all did your best to help a struggling arts student read an instruction manual :)

It was a matter of getting the settings right. I sent an email to Fuji, and they sent back an email with the settings to use (and they contradicted the manual, so that's why I had problems), and it works fine. Thus ended days of frustration suffered by my dad, who (as Justin sugested) has had many electric shocks in his career.

Latest posts

Back