Tasmanian Micro Breweries

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seven sheds is definatley worth a look guys, i was up there about a month ago Willie does a great job, dont be put off when you get there its like driving into ya mates backyard, except he has a core brewing rig.

"Two meter tall" is in the Derwent valley out of New Norfolk, ive never been there but they make some fine brew.

"Ironhouse" is out of Scamander on the east coast and is incorperated in the White sand holiday resort nice and chill placew with good brew.

"Van diemans is kegging all they produce at the moment with i think hopes of a bottling line and "Brewery door" soon this one will be handy as its just down teh road from my gun club on a sunday....... :chug:

"Moo brew" makes a good drop aswell and is a bit slicker in there style

Oh and by the time you get here there should be a "James squire" bar in salamanca place in Hobart

There is a couple more but i havent been to them yet.....

Lark distillery is definatly worth a visit as said above

Oh yes, The Lark is a dangerously good place. When I go back in March I'll be getting my ride to stop in there, up to the New Sydney, then to Coolwine to stock up. Might have to fit in a visit to my sister in Launceston if there is a brewery door at Van Dieman's.

Alrighty

Am heading to Hobart this Saturday and driving up to Burnie (Tue/Wed), then fly out of Launceston Thursday

Any one care to plan a beery adventure for me? Any recommendations where to visit (or avoid)

Cheers

Back