Tap King product ending

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about if you got the dispenser for free from lion or whoever it was? Never been used btw.

Feldon said:
According to the news article linked by Barls (above), to get the $30 Visa gift card refund for the Tap King dispenser unit you must mail the unit to Lion in an authorised satchel.

To get the satchel you have to contact Lion direct, but I could find nothing related to this refund on the company website.

Looking around the web I found this email address that can be used to contact Lion to ask for a satchel to be sent to your address (note: haven't tried it myself yet).

[email protected]

Edit: If you can find the dispenser units being run out at retailers for a substantial discount you could make a killing.
I got my $30 Visa card the other day, I thought it was good of them to send that out. Has anyone else contacted them about it?

You can't find the dispensers. Retailers have completely removed them from the shelves or given them to staff.
The gift card compensation ends next week so you better hurry.

Latest posts

Back