• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sweet Portable Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheapdrunk

Reaction score
G'day all,

A builder mate and I designed and built this bar a bit over a year ago, made completly of brand new materials. Initially i was going to put a refrigerator unit in it, but ran out of time (and money) so instad it works as a bloody big esky. It's only been used once for the party it was built for. Although it holds 10 kegs we had 7 kegs in and were still drinking ice cold beer 24 hours later.

The bar needs about 5 hours of work to finish it up, you'd just need to attach the doors, stick on the aluminium trims and the tiles (supplied).

almost $1000 went into materials, the taps were over $300, drip tray $120, castors $60, insulation $100+ etc..etc...

I had this on the market about a year ago, but got a stay of excecution as I was able to find a place to store it, alas it now has no home so has to go this week, as we're moving to far east arnhem land.

SO I'm looking for $500, the tap tray and open sign alone are worth more than that.

Dimensions 1200H x 1300l x 600W

give me a ring 0416 263 766 if you've got more questions or want to come have a better look.

cheers
cameron

front.jpg

back.jpg

side.jpg

tap.jpg

Size inside the unit please - HLW. (or post a photo with a keg in it for comparatives if you can.

Drool..... if I had the cash I wouldn't think twice about buying this.

When do you NEED to sell it by cheapdrunk?

How much does it weigh? Where are the tiles and aluminium trims to go ?

Cheers, Pok

Drool..... if I had the cash I wouldn't think twice about buying this.

When do you NEED to sell it by cheapdrunk?

How much does it weigh? Where are the tiles and aluminium trims to go ?

Cheers, Pok

Hey Pok,

It's bloody heavy, about 80kg empty but it's on big ass castors so you don't notice it untill you have to lift it into something, but 2 blokes can do it.

The tiles and doors are here with it, it just needs a little more aluminium angle for the trims and some hinges for the door, I did have it all, but they've gone for a walk in the move.

I'd really like it gone by the time I fly out this friday, but I could work something out if I had a definate date in the next month or so.

cheers

Back