Swapping Brews

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
hey all!

was just reading a thread where someone mentioned that yeast was made by members, and sent to members for making a brew.....

would anyone be interested in sharing any of their brews? packing them up and shipping them to members?

obviously theres a shipping cost involved, so would a swap system be a good idea?

Have a look at a few of the regular case swap threads, basically your idea, just no postage required and alot more beer.

You should be able to find one in your state.

Cheers SJ

And if you're in Bunbury WA then you might just have to make it happen! Organise to meet a heap of people up in Perth or maybe suss out who else is brewing in the South West and go from there...

Sometimes these things take a bit of nudging... :icon_cheers:

yeah, all these people on here making beers with exotic names...... all i wanna do is drink them! i am in bunbury wa, so i think ill have to get something going!

The other option for getting out there and getting to try a lot of different brews would be to join a Homebrew Club. Lots of like minded people, plenty of beer to try, and you'll become a much better brewer for it.

Cheers SJ

There are a couple of IBUs who do regular cube swaps

They each brew double batches

They keep one cube each and swap the other

Each will end up with the same beer except for the fermentation profile

Cheers

Latest posts

Back