• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Swap Kegs in Sydney (Fatties for Skinnies)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobospy

Reaction score
So I bought all my gear for my new keezer and managed to order the wrong sized kegs for it. The ones I have are approximately 58cm high and 23cm in diameter and have had the posts, lids and seals replaced but I'm really after the taller skinnier ones. Is anyone interested in swapping their skinnier 19l kegs for the ones I have, preferably with a similar state (I have five!).

Thanks,

Christopher

Keg Lid.jpg

I might be able to help in a few weeks with one keg. I've got a fatty and a skinny and I'm after standardising on fatties.

Hey Welly,

Sorry, really only wanting to do swaps within Sydney, not up for the postage cost.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Christopher

I am pretty sure welly is moving to Sydney from Darwin.

If that is the case Welly happy to chat when you are down here :)

Oh yeah, sorry should have said that. I'm moving to Sydney end of next week. Boxes will arrive about two weeks after then so we can sort something out around then? Cheers!

Still looking for that keg swap? I've just unpacked mine!

Yeah, still interested, send me a PM with where you have moved to and we can organise a swap.

Latest posts

Back