Sutherland Shire?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I used to be but now only have a once a month visa to go see Mum ....

Scotty

I'm in Gymea.

We only let Scotty in occsionally because of his mum - he was banned in 1986 :p - something bout drinking ninny lagers

Trev

Something about Coyotes, shopping trolleys and Caringbah Bizzo's lead to the ban....

Scotty

I'm in Gymea.

We only let Scotty in occsionally because of his mum - he was banned in 1986 :p - something bout drinking ninny lagers

Trev

Coyotes. That's a blast from the past !!!

There were some great haunts in those days. The Workers, Promises, Captains, Cascades, Biggles........

I'm probably showing my age here but even The Adams Apple at Caringbah is still a dim memory. Just out of interest - where and when did the shire brewers go to school. We maybe old school mates. I'm Sylvania High - finished in 1981, (Im really showing my age now !!!).

I think the bloody place is still going !!!!!

I used to see a lot of bands at the Sutho Royal, till some old guy complained so many times they stopped them. Hunters was often the next stop..........

And the shinning light for the shire.

Jannali Pub - The Scene of the great Pork Chop Sandals.

Comon Guys

Non Brewing related and overly self indungent .

Pumpy :icon_offtopic:

seems we've been given a red card, but did this thread have a topic? ;)

Endeavour High 1989 or is it 90....jeez....

Go Grunters and Catch-Aids....

Scotty

LOL, the originator of the rubber clog thread pulling an OT red card. Gimme a break :D

Hey whats wrong with a Gee up from time to time I get heaps

In the absence of the moderaters tinkering with thier beer lines .

Pumpy :D .

Hey whats wrong with a Gee up from time to time I get heaps

In the absence of the moderaters tinkering with thier beer lines .

Pumpy :D .

If you want beer related Pump. How about my first illegal 'dirty annie' take away long neck from the Cecil - 1965.

Cheers, Hoges.

Back