• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stuff For Sale - Canberra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

On the back bloody porch!
Reaction score
For Sale

Craftbrewer large hop sock (used a couple of times)
Bronco faucet, hose and connector (used a couple times)
Copper immersion chiller (will need re-wrapping round a cornie to get its shape back - its a bit floppy at the moment). Works well but.
One 19 litre cornie keg = $44.75 ono

Make an offer

Cheers
Steve

Edit: Canberra pick up only.

For Sale

Craftbrewer large hop sock (used a couple of times)
Bronco faucet, hose and connector (used a couple times)
Copper immersion chiller (will need re-wrapping round a cornie to get its shape back - its a bit floppy at the moment). Works well but.
One 19 litre cornie keg = $44.75 ono

Make an offer

Cheers
Steve

Edit: Canberra pick up only.

Hi mate, what are you chasing for the immersion chiller? And what suburb is pickup from? cheers.
Could be keen if the price is right.

Hi mate, what are you chasing for the immersion chiller? And what suburb is pickup from? cheers.
Could be keen if the price is right.

How does $30 sound? Pick from Richardson, ACT.

Cheers
Steve

Balcony.....sorry, just being stupid. Happy to take $40 for the cornie.

EDIT: Cornie SOLD

so much for getting a foot in the door... and i had 50/60$ in mind for the chiller alone... anyway, shit happens.

sorry j1gsaw, but if it makes you feel better it was for local pick up in canberra and your profile shows that your in Qld.

Did it occur to you that i might have relations that live close to steve, to get it for me? otherwise i wouldnt have bothered.

Ha, steve you suck.. I don't know j1gsaw at all but he did make the first enquiry and you could've given the guy longer than 10 mins before shutting the door on him.

Back