stolen car please keep a look out in brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kezza

Reaction score
not the happiest chappy this morning woke up to find the back door open keys gone and wifes car gone. So if you brissy guys could keep a look out for a dark blue mitsubishi lancer 2006 mod rego 004jpo please contact me via pm.

Dont worry plates have been reported and cancelled so if we get it back they will be different

Here is a pci of the car

IMG_2932.jpg

kezza said:
not the happiest chappy this morning woke up to find the back door open keys gone and wifes car gone. So if you brissy guys could keep a look out for a dark blue mitsubishi lancer 2006 mod rego 004jpo please contact me via pm.

Dont worry plates have been reported and cancelled so if we get it back they will be different
mongrels!...cheers..spog

If your house keys are on the same key-ring, they will be back to clean your house out, that's how these scum operate..

tazman1967 said:
If your house keys are on the same key-ring, they will be back to clean your house out, that's how these scum operate..
I can confirm that.........will even wait a month or 2 to do it..............

I hope you get it back Kezza, these arseholes shit me big time. You work hard and save a bit to buy a car or something and some low life who probably hasn't worked a day in their life steals it.

Then some hard working cop may catch them and what happens? Poor little arsehole had a tough time so we'll give them some community work to do. I bet that'll sort them out, won't do it again hey?

Batz

A bit late for the event, but because modern cars are almost impossible to steal by hot wiring they now invade the house instead and go to where the keys are always kept which is in a little cup or hook next to the Phone on the kitchen bench or something like that. Lucky you didn't leave your wallet there as well. I know I'm the worst for doing that. Doesn't help you now, but it's best to put the keys somewhere not too obvious such as at nighttime in the bedside cabinet next to the fecking big revolver or somewhere like that.

If they took it as a joyride back to their sinkhole suburb you may be lucky and get it back on one piece. Otherwise hope you are comp insured, however you would probably end up paying more via your excess than the waste of oxygens will pay as a result of the slap on the wrist by the senile drooling magistrate.

Rowy said:
I can confirm that.........will even wait a month or 2 to do it..............

Rowy mate. where were you in the early hours of this morn??????? :ph34r:

Sorry about your car kezza. hope they find it intact and get the cuulprits.

Yer house keys were on the key ring allready changed the locks worst part is my gun safe keys are on it too so i had to cut my gun safe open and take them down to a mates place.
All i can say is i hope i find them first before the police so i can serve them the justice they deserve

No idea if you have remote garage doors, but you should get the codes redone on those as well.

My old house you just had to push buttons on door motor in certain order and sync the fob to it to reset the rolling codes rendering the old remote fob useless.

Otherwise they just drive a car into your garage and take everything.

_WALLACE_ said:
Rowy mate. where were you in the early hours of this morn??????? :ph34r:

Sorry about your car kezza. hope they find it intact and get the cuulprits.
:icon_offtopic:

Wallace, what's with the new avatar mate? It's just a little unsettling mate, is it just you temperament ATM?

batz

I had someone break into my car last week and steal house keys, work keys etc. I changed the locks straight away and amped up security. Unfortunately unless you catch them not too much will happen.

Best of luck mate

Farkin lowlifes

Wallace, why are you using a pic of my ex as your Avatar?

Get a dog, nobody comes with in cooee of this place without me knowing about it, thanks to a dog.

batz

Bribie G said:
A bit late for the event, but because modern cars are almost impossible to steal by hot wiring they now invade the house instead and go to where the keys are always kept which is in a little cup or hook next to the Phone on the kitchen bench or something like that.
Spoke to a guy last week who just had that happen to him.

They broke into his house, left a huge mess, but when the cops came he couldn't think of anything actually being stolen.
The copper said to him "flash car you're having there in your garage, got your spare keys?"
He said, yeah, definitely have them, I keep them in the bedside drawer and they hadn't even been in the bedroom.

Copper told him to better check, and surely the keys where gone. They leave the part of the house where they find the keys untouched on purpose as to not attract attention, instead mess up the rest of the house.

He had to change the car locks which cost him $600 and took a week, during that time he had to watch his car like a hawk and never leave it unattended anywhere. He said he had never been that paranoid since he smoked some pot back in the 70ies.

The copper said they have seen the guys in action a few times but they can't catch them as the stolen cars those guys drive are to fast for the police.

He asked me to spread the word which I now have done.

Good luck Kezza, hope you get it all sorted soon.

They are scum. My Mother in Law was broken into last week and they cleaned out lap tops, cameras, jewellery, etc. They took the spare keys for the car too. She had the ignition changed but it was going to cost her a couple of thousand to have the doors done so.....

Anyway they came back 4 days later and rolled the car down the road trying to jump start it (dumbarses), the neighbour and his mate chased the pricks down the road and nearly caught up with them. Shame he didn't cause he is a big *******.

This thread is making me ******* paranoid, I'm setting up booby trapped crossbows and cameras.

The bastards only took the keys smokes the car and my sunnies left behind the 2 laptops and a ipod

Back