• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ss Bench For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
Continuing on from my brew gear clearance I have decided to part company with my trusty brew bench which has served me well. The top is SS and the frame work is 2" Galv tubing. Bench top length is 550mm x 1500mm and the underbench space measures 420mm x 1405mm. Floor to top of bench is 650mm. The wheels are industrial type heavy duty a little overkill but its what I had at the time, one end are the swivel type. I had a march pump mounted in the middle. I used some milk crates on one end to mount the HLT for the gravity feed. As for price. shit your guess is as good as mine. Like the old 18 gallon kegs that I had for sale and sold, I will let this run for a few days.Could have painted it to make it pretty :wub: but I will leave that to the new owner. May have some more bling down the track.

Cheers
BYB

Table.JPG

Table_1.JPG

Table_2.JPG

Ill start the bidding at $50

KHB

Bump d Bump. C'mon guys its gotta be worth more than the first offer. The SS is worth that alone.

BYB

Bump d Bump. C'mon guys its gotta be worth more than the first offer. The SS is worth that alone.

BYB

Maybe put a starting from price.

You said you didn't really know, "As for price. shit your guess is as good as mine."

Someone put an offer in, you said too low.

Factor in SS,frame labour and put it out there

You never know . . .

Good luck

Bruce

Maybe put a starting from price.

You said you didn't really know, "As for price. shit your guess is as good as mine."

Someone put an offer in, you said too low.

Factor in SS,frame labour and put it out there

You never know . . .

Good luck

Bruce

KHB's Price at $65 is a good starting point :) The table also makes a good scaling filleting table as well ;)

BYB

You're not supposed to keep bumping it... do you want to pay more? lol

I'd give you a couple hungy if you delivered to healesville :(

I'd give you a couple hungy if you delivered to healesville :(

Only looking at around a hungy. May be able to get it to St Arnaud or because its on wheels maybe someone can push it from the Barossa as a fundraiser :D

BYB

$75. would be handy out the back of my unit.

lobo

Why are all the TOOLS in South Australia? :p

:beer:

I pay $100 if it where is Sydney.

Back