Spunding Valves

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenworthy

Reaction score
Been reading up on the thread about using cubes for dispesing real ales unfortunately having problems finding a two way valve for the job called Spunding valves anyone in Perth know of these would be appreciated Oh anyone know when the next West Coast meeting is on ?regards kenworthy

Spunding vlaves are a bit different to what you want I believe. Spunding is fermentation under pressure, whereas for dispensing cask conditioned ales you want an aspirator. Though I'm no cask conditioned expert. Either way, you're looking towards England to find this kind of kit.
'Vlad the Pale Aler' was looking into this recently so might be worth pinging him a pm.

Unless I've got my dates mixed up, next WCB meeting is next Monday at the Community centre in Rivervale. 19:30 start, will be a competition round for the lagers. But feel free to bring along any kind of beer and we'll try and give you some helpful feedback.
'Randyrob' is kinda da man for the WCB at the moment, so you can ping him for more specifics.

Latest posts

Back