Sos For Some Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross and his team are legends.

My hops just arrived.

Question tho... The Amarillo hop pouch has lost is vaccuum seal. I plan on using them tomorrow but without being frozen for about 24 hours and having lost their seal will they be degraded in any way ?

Duck

Found a pinhole in the pack responsible for the leak... been sitting here inhaling the hoppy goodness :icon_drool2:

Seriously... who can focus on work on a Friday afternoon with the delicious aroma of fresh hops wafting across the desk.

*sigh*

Found a pinhole in the pack responsible for the leak... been sitting here inhaling the hoppy goodness :icon_drool2:

Seriously... who can focus on work on a Friday afternoon with the delicious aroma of fresh hops wafting across the desk.

*sigh*

You need to relax, you need to plan a brew day next time, and I think you need a Bex and a nice lay down as well.

Good luck with the brew, bad luck the hops are fu#ked hey?

Batz

Oh and my planning?

Raining hey? I'll do a brew today. ;)

Cheers
Batz

Speaking of people who rock,

Rob at Keefer Bros in Braeside Vic rocks as well.

Just took delivery of a new 23 jet mongolian inc stainless braided hose, reg, gas ball valve, burner extension pipe for <$110 delivered.

It is a thing of beauty...

View attachment 40544

Now just need to wait for Postman Pat to bring my delivery from CB and it will be on for the weekend.

Yes I am like a kid at Xmas :p

Just hooked this bad boy up and cranked it... OMG the heat !! Like the fires of Hades.Might need to look into an adjustable reg down the track as the gas ball valve doesn't have a fine enough adjustment.

Back