Hello fellow connoisseurs of the rugged.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome tenz, good to see another Conossa in the ranks!

Screwy

Strife !!
A few madmen lurking around here after that first post, accompanied with a beer or two..Talk about like attracts like.
Let it be then.
Anyways... first forum i have associated with since 'penthouse' back in the day, so maybe i am confusing my passions. :p

Response to posts before i cant keep up with y'all: 'swig gulp ahhh'

Ducatiboy stu - how did you know i am a dreamer?

Sicmorro - Leveling with another dreamer... alright brother!

QldKev - Huh? You know.... the thing..

citizensnips & MastersBrewery - Kegs and AG... ahh... dreaming again.... the day will come no doubt.

wakkatoo - i have no idea what you talkin' bout. Manticle and Lecterfan? Im gonna have to search it aint i.

Pickaxe - $13 a case! You know the way man. Not far behind ya.

Three sheets - "I am the one who knocks" - Walter White. Is that a signature or are you sending me down an unknown road.. I haven't done the 'breaking bad' yet..

Yob & Cocko - Welcome to the Jungle alright. lost with you two already. :huh:
A no eared-nine armed, metal sucking leopard named Boom tishka?....Da fuk...??? ....
and Yob.. Thanks for the galaxy flowers last week too champ.

And Screwtop - "Conossa".. that is funny man... Do you know i had to dictionary that ******* word!... Predictive text could even find it.. It took me forever. You made the wise choice and gave up didn't you..Geez... the french and there fancy expressions hey... :wacko:

Cheers to tha rest of yaz. :chug:

Tenz said:
Strife !!
A few madmen lurking around here after that first post, accompanied with a beer or two..Talk about like attracts like.
Let it be then.

And Screwtop - "Conossa".. that is funny man... Do you know i had to dictionary that ******* word!... Predictive text could even find it.. It took me forever. You made the wise choice and gave up didn't you..Geez... the french and there fancy expressions hey... :wacko:
Nah mate, just an old Aussie expression you may not have heard before !! :lol:

Cocko said:
Sincerely, good to see you around screwy!
Thanks Cockster!

Latest posts

Back