So That's What It Feels Like...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez mate, thats been ready for at least 1 day, 17 hours and 52 mins...

But it's still cloudy!

Must be patient.
I will distract myself with a brew day and crack that block of stale VBs i have in the keezer (cringe).

Cheers,
D80

you could just put into a stubby with a stubby cooler to fool your senses

or run it through a filter, and loosely fill the outside of the filter with hop flowers (not pellets) :icon_drool2:

But it's still cloudy!

Must be patient.
I will distract myself with a brew day and crack that block of stale VBs i have in the keezer (cringe).

Cheers,
D80

you could just put into a stubby with a stubby cooler to fool your senses

or run it through a filter, and loosely fill the outside of the filter with hop flowers (not pellets) :icon_drool2:

What, run the VB through a filter with hop flowers? Interesting idea :)

Stubby holder is an idea, but I have made a promise to someone to keep keg full for Xmas day. Will draw a pint out of it closer to the day a cite the need to extract settled sediment from the Keg as justification for my actions.

Just need to make sure it is just the one pint, @ near 5.8% after a couple, a couple more becomes a good idea and then I will end up with nothing but the giggles and an empty keg on xmas day..... And an angry thirsty mob of extended family forming some form of elitist lynch mob.

Nobody wants that, except maybe SWMBO, she would get a kick out of that.

Cheers,
D80

Back