Slowly Overcarbonating Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsharratt

Reaction score
Hi All, i've had a problem for the last year or so with my kegs starting to foam up after a week or two. I force carb for about 45 and the beer starts of perfect, then i attach them to my two tap beer fridge on a twin outlet tesuco reg at about 60psi pouring pressure and about 3m of beer line thru long shank taps. The weird thing is, when i use a soda stream set up and cobra tap to serve the beer i don't have the problem. What am i missing. This is driving me crazy.
Cheers Greg

Hi All, i've had a problem for the last year or so with my kegs starting to foam up after a week or two. I force carb for about 45 and the beer starts of perfect, then i attach them to my two tap beer fridge on a twin outlet tesuco reg at about 60psi pouring pressure and about 3m of beer line thru long shank taps. The weird thing is, when i use a soda stream set up and cobra tap to serve the beer i don't have the problem. What am i missing. This is driving me crazy.
Cheers Greg

Are you pouring with straight co2? there is your problem 60psi pouring pressure is overcarbonating your kegs, use the line balancing spreadsheet to dial your system in.

Latest posts

Back