Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seato

Reaction score
Really like this beer, has anyone got a recipe?

Tis a lovely beer. As a general statement most US IPAs i have tried are better hopped and flavoured then the Aussie counter parts. Love an extract recipe for this beer

First time I had it was in NY and I had way to much of it. Forgot what I was doing and where I was going. Ended up getting the subway from Queens at 3am, which is a big no no apparently... Fantastic beer

nice one, thanks for that DoublePlugga, been drinking that most of today, dangerous stuff, but saaaaa tasty :D

The recipe for the ruthless rye is also excellent. I brewed it in January and the taste was so similar to the real SN. I think it's great that Ken Grossman is so generous with giving his recipes to home brewers.

just bought a slab from uncle Dans @ $92 wort it for the hops. Better pull my finger out and put one of these beauties down. Have others tried crystal hops and is there an alternative to these as they do not seem widely available, at least in metro Melb.

Thanks everyone, I'm going to give it a go with my twin pot system and try and keep as close to the recipe as SN. I don't think I'm going to build a torpedo set up but as per double plugga's link. Thanks for all the research

Latest posts

Back