Show us your Brew Brat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 5yo daughter did a cracking job of the graphics on a recent brew:

IMG_20561_zpsymreppuh.jpg

IMG_20551_zps46iy2dnc.jpg

Here is my little dude chilling after a long day in Hawaii getting bulk compliments from strangers. Have to say I'm a real proud dad, he is 5 months and 10 days off work was a real bonding session.

Won't be encouraging hanging off beer bottles until many years down the track just in case any fun police are about!

IMG-20161030-WA0005.jpg

Ha! Thanks yob. Unfortunately I don't keg yet... but I'm trying to get through my bottle stockpile to move onto some new stuff. 60L bottled last week... more to ferment next week

Congrats Dad !, sshhhh don't tell Mum that you are getting all the accolades for 3.7 seconds of HARD work. [emoji41]

My brew brat "helping" with the hop additions some months back. Already has more hair than the old man!

image.jpeg

Moosha.JPG

A fiend for Yeasty Boys Gunnamatta at 12 months.. he gets a finger in the foam and goes nuts for it :party:

not so big on the RIS as yet -_-

Yob said:
attachicon.gif
Moosha.JPG

A fiend for Yeasty Boys Gunnamatta at 12 months.. he gets a finger in the foam and goes nuts for it :party:

not so big on the RIS as yet -_-
Looks like the one at the back has been hitting the RIS a bit too hard and is now passed out!

Back