Show Us Yer Scum Bucket.....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devo

Str8outtaCoburg
Reaction score
All the AHBers out there who have made the leap to kegging would know and acknowledge that there is a degree of "minimal" wastage and/or spillage when pouring a few cold ones from our venerable taps.

Does anyone else here find it fascinating?! you know....these cultures developing within the "scum bucket"? :unsure:

Here are a couple of pic's of some recent "goo life" that's been growing in my bucket....

scum.JPG

scum1.JPG

I know it's pretty daft but interesting none the less (to me anywayz) ;)

I wouldn't let that anywhere near a new brew I'm preparing, if I was you.......

I am pretty sure I can see Jesus in that, call the pope

i dare ya to chick half a cup of that in a finished brew and leave it for a month... go on :)

-Phill

wow! I cant leave more than a few drips in my bucket or it stinks the whole sunroom up with stale beer smell. I assume your fridge is outside the house?

wow! I cant leave more than a few drips in my bucket or it stinks the whole sunroom up with stale beer smell. I assume your fridge is outside the house?

haha yes, out in the garage. I generally empty/clean it out every week but this time I'd figure I'd let it grow and see what happens.

it did look str8 outta coburg, " aged pentridge porter "

were we in "B" division together in the early nineties Devo?

Latest posts

Back