Ship Ahoy!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thylacine

Reaction score
as per pic

Thirsty__s_Floaties.jpg

Easily explained Campbell!

Thirsty Boy's fleet changed their gravity settings from 'Portrait' to 'Landscape'.

It's proof that gravity-defying methods aren't the sole domain of commercial brewing professionals :lol:

Alternatively, Thylacine is impressed that a couple of surface-floating devices works well for increased boil vigour, as mentioned by TB a couple of times in the past.

Nar, its a Belgian dark strong that has such a high ABV% that its flicked 90o to reality.

i dont get it :huh:

the idea of floating chinese take away containers to reduce evaporation whilst still maintaining a rolling boil

i am of particular concern that the MSG will leach into the brew, giving me heart palpitations

the idea of floating chinese take away containers to reduce evaporation whilst still maintaining a rolling boil

i am of particular concern that the MSG will leach into the brew, giving me heart palpitations

Silo Ted:

"Alternatively, Thylacine is impressed that a couple of surface-floating devices works well for increased boil vigour, as mentioned by TB a couple of times in the past."

I've been thinking about adding msg to a beer... you can buy it in baggies from Coles.

but then again I'd add spent fuel rods to a beer if I thought it would make it taste better

Latest posts

Back