Shaver Shop Shares Plummet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sell dovo straight razors and the paste for my strop.
It's lucky I know what I want because when I asked for stropping paste the hot young lass said they don't sell it, I asked her for one of those things in the cabinet, checked her ass as she bent down to get it and was off with what I needed.

I have been shaving with this razor for the past 8 years.
Once you get the hang of it it's easy.
Less irritation than disposable razors. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1482570100.989134.jpg

Gelding said:
I almost shelled out the cash for one of their crew cutters, figuring it might save me a few bux and a trip to the barbers every month until I saw this:

A mate of mine bought one of these crew cut things said it was bloody awful and left patches everywhere. Had to pull his clapped out 20yr old clippers back out to finish it off and reckons he hasn't used it since.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the mach 3s bloody expensive

My dear old mum put me onto the razor saver 20 tears ago gold

Just slip the razor into it sliding up & down gently for 20 times while running water over it

Used to get 2 to 3 shaves now I draw the line after about 15 cause the blue strip at the front wears out
but you could keep going longer

You can get the razor saver from sustainable village bulk buy would be the go

Now Tugger a bit more detail about that stropping arse paste or more to the point that lovely young lass :D

You can also run the razor backwards up your arm with firm pressure.
This will polish the edge of the blade a bit.
The other thing is storing your used razor in a cup half filled with baby oil.
This will stop microscopic pitting on the razors edge.

Latest posts

Back