Serving Fridge Temperatures

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What temp is your serving fridge set at?

• 0C or less. I hate flavour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2C

• 3-4C

• 4-5C

• 6-7C

• 8-9C

• 10-11C

• 12-13C

• 14C or more

• I drink my beer straight off the shelf in the shed

• Total voters

lucas

Nanobrewer
Reaction score
I just up'd the temp on my serving fridge since beers were coming out too cold now it we're getting colder weather and it got me wondering what temp other's are using and if anyone else changes their temps at different times of year. Poll time!

edit: oh yeah, I just up'd mine to 5C for the record

10 kegs in F+P 510lt chest freezer.
FridgeMate temp controller set at 5deg.
Probe taped to lid roughly in center.
Covered in small block of foam to avoid temp jumps when door opened.

FROGMAN.

Ale fridge set to 10-12C
Lager Fridge 4-6C

Fermentation fridge, depends on what I'm making but lagering at 1-2C at the moment

Only have the 1 fridge, usually set to about 4C, fine for CCing and lagering brews but not fermenting - when fermenting lagers my beers get served at the ferment temperature of about 10C since they're in the same fridge...

3-4C because that's the warmest setting on my keg fridge. Considering getting a temp controller.

I just increased the temp in my fridge on the weekend as I noticed the same thing. Hope the milk doesnt go off...

7 degrees for me. I've only got one functioning fridge, so they all get served at the same temp.

5C for me although I have to wait for my English ales to warm up to 12C

it was a bit cold in the garage and the weekend and fridge been at 2C which was too cold but Franko liked it

pumpy :)

8-9*C for me... with no change
i like my bitters at that temp in winter and a golden ale at that temp in summer.

Latest posts

Back