Seq Grain Bulk Buy - 6th October

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid today. Forgot to put a reference on the transaction but it was done at 1:13pm today at Lorne in Victoria. Liam_snorkel will be collecting my 3 sacks. Sorry it took so long to get the money through.

Cheers
Matt

Looks like I will be able to get down and collect on Saturday morning (=good) due to being stood down for 6 weeks and maybe redundant (=bad).

Any brewers in this buy on the run from Capalaba to Toowoomba I can pickup for?

Cheers

Rob

Hi Guys

The order is now paid and set to go for Saturday!

I will get to CB at 8am to unload and mark up the sacks.... Not sure how long that should take me but I would imagine that you guys can start arriving from 9am to pick them up... Or you can get there earlier to help mark them if you are keen!

It would be great if everyone could be there as early as possible. Can anyone that can't make it before 11am please let me know so that we can make arrangements for them.

Cheers guys! Fingers crossed I haven't stuffed something here!

Cameron

If anyone is able to collect my sack for me , please let me know - I seem to be getting very time poor ATM.

Hey camo, a mate of mine is picking up sacks for me, TidalPete and Batz. He should be there between 10 and 11, but if not can you just leave them somewhere for him. His name is Jake and he's an aquarius

wallace, i'll get him to give you a ring if there is any probs with the half-a-sack thing

thanks for doing this camo, and good luck on the bux!

Second that, good work mate.

I would hold off on the thank you's for now!
I have now heard from Ross and the pallet of grain has not been delivered!!!!!!!
This means that there will be no grain to pick up tomorrow!!!!
The only option now is for the grain to be picked up next Saturday.... I am getting married that day so highly doubt that I will be allowed to go but I will head into CB on Tuesday and label up all the sacks so that people can pick the grain up next weekend.
Hopefully everyone gets this message before they head to CB tomorrow!!!!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Cameron

No probs for me, I'll actually be able to pick up :) , thanks tho Liam_snorkel. I'm happy to pick up and hold for any period for guys that cant make it and are prepared to pick up from my place out Ippy way.

bah

No worries camo. I had my morning planed to smuggle two sacks in to storage. But shall rethink for next week have a 30th midday so could be busy. Anyway no driving in the morning so think a few more beers is called for.

very glad i have seen this now, I wouldve been very pissed off knowing i jumped in the car and headed all the way down to craftbrewer only to realise i had to go all the way back empty-handed........ :p

Cheers for the Heads-up Camo!

very glad i have seen this now, I wouldve been very pissed off knowing i jumped in the car and headed all the way down to craftbrewer only to realise i had to go all the way back empty-handed........ :p

Cheers for the Heads-up Camo!

No worries Camo.
I'll be able to get down to CraftBrewer next Saturday to collect. Probably arrive late morning.

Is anyone on the northside that would be able to grab mine next weekend? I had today off to grab them so now i will be working next weekend.

Guys, I will be heading to CB to label the sacks on Wed morning so let me know if anyone needs to pick up before then?

God I hope that photof4x got the message before travelling down from the T-Bar!

I am thinking next time that the confirmation should be two-fold... ie 1) the grain has been ordered and 2) the grain is actually sitting at CB..... Ross was very apologetic but we all know transport companies and their ability to stuff people around at the best moment!

Hope this hasn't stuffed too many people up!

Cheers Camo for the updates.

No dramas here - be able to get to CB next weekend.

Just a thought - perhaps for future people in bulk buys also provide an email/mobile no. so they can be more directly contacted when things like this happen?

All the best for your wedding day next week!

Kev

King brown brewery is going to grab my sac's ;) ;) so no dramas. Camo could you please make a mention about this agreement. I have also PM'd you

No probs mate, spoke to CB yesterday and was down in Brissy anyway. Have arranged with spaced to pickup grain when available. Had a beer with me today to shout you to say thanks, will have to catch you at a later date. Thanks for you efforts..

Cheers
Rob

Thanks for organizing this Cameron, unfortunately I can't be there Saturday as I'm working away ATM.

I hope we can catch up for a beer sometime soon.

Batz

Hi Guys

I am heading in tomorrow morning to label the sac's so everyone will be able to pick up any time from then onwards.

I am going to print out the tracking sheet and give to Ross so that he can mark them off as people pick them up.

I have started another column for people that are getting someone else to pick their grain up for them... Can everyone that is doing this please let me know ASAP so that I can ammend this file?

I have added a couple on already but not sure if the other arrangements prior to last weekend are still in effect?

Cheers Guys.... Is a shame that I don't get to catch up with you all on Saturday but will be heading to BABBS soon and hoping to make it to the SEQ Xmas case swap!

Cameron

View attachment Bulk_Buy.xlsx

Guys,

sorry, a little confusion....

Grains to be collected this Saturday, not before without prior agreement with us (I can be contacted on 3823 5252). Bags are labelled with names, but it needs whoever is here early to sort into piles by name.

There will be a list to check the orders against.

Cheers

Ross

Latest posts

Back