• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling, well, everything

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenno

Reaction score
Up for sale is all of my kit due to lack of use for an extended period of time.
Not too interested in posting stuff unless things don't sell locally. I may have some more things to add to the list that I've missed.
Prices are firm while the tears are still fresh.

20L braumeister - only been used 3 times $2000

Millmaster minimill + crank handle + hopper - minimal use, like new $200

Mashmaster mkII plate chiller - great condition, always flushed out thoroughly after use $80

My keg on legs 6.8kg co2 bottle - stamped 2005, filled up recently, excellent condition $250

Harris 601 reg + non return valve - excellent condition, will throw in a 2nd 601 that had a tiny amount of beer get into it prior to the non return valve $70

co2 mini reg kit + keg faucet assembly + tap - excellent condition $250

12L party keg - was bought brand new, great condition (one tiny dent) $100

7 x post mix Cornelius kegs - 3 had been in use, the other 4 were bought second hand and never used, all hold pressure $50 EACH

2 x 30L plastic fermenters + bung + airlock - great condition $20 EACH

Fridgemate + mashmaster NTC stainless probe - mounted in jiffy box, excellent condition $50

Westinghouse fridge/freezer + 2 x micromatic taps + drip tray + beer line and disconnects - good condition $400

5 x cases (20 bottles) Grolsch swingtops in cardboard cartons $20/CASE

Gggnnnnnngghh....dammit !!

Sorry about the completely useless post but wow, you're selling some sweet stuff. I'm sad to see you leaving the brewing scene.

I really only bothered typing a reply because I was so impressed with the appropriateness of, and correct use of grammar in, the title. That's a rarity around here these days. :p

I'm interested in the Chiller and the Harris regs - and just happen to be in Canberra on work the week after next.
Any chance you can hang off on me collecting til then?

I'll grab the fridgemate and probe if its still available.

I ummmm want that 12l keg :) can pick up tomorrow only or after Wednesday next week.

PS: any melb people want something sensible for transport, I'm travelling down on Friday and can offer pickup collection strictly on Friday only from ferntree gully. Make your own arrangement for payment. I'm only offering free transport in the boot.

practicalfool said:
I ummmm want that 12l keg :) can pick up tomorrow only or after Wednesday next week.

PS: any melb people want something sensible for transport, I'm travelling down on Friday and can offer pickup collection strictly on Friday only from ferntree gully. Make your own arrangement for payment. I'm only offering free transport in the boot.
Pickup the BM for me would you PF? ;)

I will take the mill please. Will PM soon

Cheers
Carboy

Braumeister, Fridgemate, Chiller, harris regs and Mill are SOLD.

Dubbadan - would rather sell the whole thing at this stage mate. May separate later if no one wants it.

Thanks guys.

Not sure if Yob has already got dibs on the BM?

I would be interested, but i will first need to arrange freight to Adelaide.

Have sent you a PM Kenno.

Kenno, can I take two of the kegs off your hands, and put a temp hold on the other five? Just organising with some club members that may be interested.

Cheers,
Duffbowl

fridgemate, chiller and fridgemate - i'll gladly take any if any of those sales fall through. PM sent.

Yob said:
Pickup the BM for me would you PF? ;)
I'll pickup my keg today, if ur serious Jesse, just send me a msg and I'll pickup for you. Grats.

Change that to four kegs definitely, and a hold on the other three.
Duffbowl said:
Kenno, can I take two of the kegs off your hands, and put a temp hold on the other five? Just organising with some club members that may be interested.

Cheers,
Duffbowl

Latest posts

Back