• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Selling my Full Brew and kegging set up - 3 Vessel all grain, cornie kegs, co2 cylinder and lots more. Located in Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brocksmith

Reaction score
All grain brewing and kegging gear to be sold together only Selling for $900 or add $100 if you want the frame as well. Has been stored for a few years but everything is still in good condition will just need a thorough clean.

Includes

HLT with thermostat slot and sight gauge. Currently has a hole in the vessel for heating element but no heating element. Will just need to buy a new one to fit.

Mash tun with stainless steel false bottom
Kettle with Stainless steel hop blocker arm. Rambo gas burner

4 x corny kegs
co2 cylinder. (comes with regulator although this is not working great)
2x plastic fermentors
March pump
Mashmaster Plate Chiller
STC temperature controller

All vessells, pump and plate chiller are fitted with 3 piece balls valves and/or cam locks.

Multiple silicon hoses for brewing and kegging with appropriate fittings included.

Happy to throw in all the other extras I have including dispensing tap, chemicals, air locks, hydrometer, scales, hoses and more. Selling all of this together for $900

Large Steel frame with laptop stand in last photo is also available for $100 extra. Currently located in another state so will need time to get it up here. (Does not include rangehood or gas bottle that is in picture)

This is a great deal and cost thousands and hours to build originally. Selling as I just don't have room for it at my new place and have other hobbies now.

Located in Brisbane - Feel free to get in touch with questions or to organise a time to see it. o4o7599527

Cheers,
Brock

Attachments

• IMG_3151.jpg
    IMG_3151.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3157.jpg
    IMG_3157.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3160.jpg
    IMG_3160.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3162.jpg
    IMG_3162.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3163.jpg
    IMG_3163.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3161.jpg
    IMG_3161.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
All grain brewing and kegging gear to be sold together only Selling for $900 or add $150 if you want the frame as well. Has been stored for a few years but everything is still in good condition will just need a thorough clean.

Includes

HLT with thermostat slot and sight gauge. Currently has a hole in the vessel for heating element but no heating element. Will just need to buy a new one to fit.

Mash tun with stainless steel false bottom
Kettle with Stainless steel hop blocker arm. Rambo gas burner

4 x corny kegs
co2 cylinder. (comes with regulator although this is not working great)
2x plastic fermentors
March pump
Mashmaster Plate Chiller
STC temperature controller

All vessells, pump and plate chiller are fitted with 3 piece balls valves and/or cam locks.

Multiple silicon hoses for brewing and kegging with appropriate fittings included.

Happy to throw in all the other extras I have including dispensing tap, chemicals, air locks, hydrometer, scales, hoses and more. Selling all of this together for $900

Large Steel frame with laptop stand in last photo is also available for $150 extra. Currently located in another state so will need time to get it up here. (Does not include rangehood or gas bottle that is in picture)

This is a great deal and cost thousands and hours to build originally. Selling as I just don't have room for it at my new place and have other hobbies now.

Feel free to get in touch with questions or to organise a time to see it. o4o7599527

Cheers,
Brock

Brock.

Adding your location to the post might help people considering it.

Great set up. I'm sure it will sell. However I have no idea what the going price of a 3v system is these days... but I suspect all the robobrew, brewzilla, guten systems being so affordable has pushed the resale price of our 3v systems down.

Goodluck

Cheers for the heads up Paul, knew i forgot something. Have edited, all reasonable offers considered.

Back