Schofferhofer Style Glasses?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raistlin_kell

Reaction score
Crew
I'd very much like to update my odd assortment of beer glasses and mugs. After a recent discovery regarding my Micromatic regulator that pour pressure should sit at 100kpa, my preferred Grolsch 250ml glasses need an upgrade.

Xmas last year my brother bought me a 5 pack of Schofferhofer Hefeweizen (very nice) with a complimentary glass. This glass has become the preferred receptacle for my glorious homebrew... I'm loathed to go purchase another 11 x 5 packs to complete the set but love the style of glass (500ml and very tall - as tall as a Schofferhofer longneck)

Does anyone know where these glasses may be bought in bulk -or- any equivalent make/model/style of glass that may also be bought in bulk?

I'm in Perth but willing to buy quality anywhere in Australia.

Crew
I'd very much like to update my odd assortment of beer glasses and mugs. After a recent discovery regarding my Micromatic regulator that pour pressure should sit at 100kpa, my preferred Grolsch 250ml glasses need an upgrade.

Xmas last year my brother bought me a 5 pack of Schofferhofer Hefeweizen (very nice) with a complimentary glass. This glass has become the preferred receptacle for my glorious homebrew... I'm loathed to go purchase another 11 x 5 packs to complete the set but love the style of glass (500ml and very tall - as tall as a Schofferhofer longneck)

Does anyone know where these glasses may be bought in bulk -or- any equivalent make/model/style of glass that may also be bought in bulk?

I'm in Perth but willing to buy quality anywhere in Australia.

If it was me, I would be keeping an eye on ebay. I have seen some really nice glasses put up there over the last few months, don't know if they would have been suitable but you never know you might find something you like even more.

Good Luck
Andrew

G day Tp

+1 for ebay mate i've bought quite a few glasses from there and all have turned up in pristine condition, don't be scared to buy them from over seas from ebay either i've bought glasses from Belgium, england and the USA and all have turned up perfect condition, and at very reasonable prices.(better selection o/s too)

Not an Australian site, but this outfit carry nearly every type/shape of glass. I tried googling some combinations of glassware + Australia but couldn't find any online stores. There might be some out there.

try this...

Large Beer Glasses
s.gif
</IMG>
$0.99 at the moment

Worldbeers at Northmead in Sydney carry these glasses, and I have bought both the Schfferhofen and Franziskaner glasses there.
They seem to be offline currently, as I can't raise their website.
This is the phone number: (02) 9630 7316.

Being in WA - try the International Beer Shop - they have alot of glasses and gift packs.

Ken's right, we've got a seemingly endless supply of the glass featured in the poster below in 330ml, 500ml, 1L & 2L. Unfortunately we ran out of the 3L model (all sold for 21st presents for some reason?). Plenty of other options around though. Schneider, Erdinger, Maisels and many more have attractive options, though may be harder to find. Festivals are a good place to start.

weihenstephan_nonnen.jpg

I have ten of the glasses. It started at Christmas when the boss bought me a gift pack of Schoffer and it grew from there while I could not be confident of controlling the temp over Christmas to brew my favourite beer which is Schofferhofer (the Hefeweizen from St Peters Brewery - excellent product)

You may need to do the hard yards and buy some gift packs, I did, as a gift to myself every week.

There were 3 schoffer glasses for sale from these gift packs at hurstville dans. fairly cheap from memory

Latest posts

Back