Scammers,the Perfect Revenge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out 419 eater

A good mate has been baiting for almost 3 years and wants to make a book of his scams. He has introduced all manner of characters including a businessman, a rabbi, 2 lawyers and a ritual circumciser (don't ask). He has baited the same guy (amongst others) for two years so far. Funniest thing I have ever come across.

I got old call from Microsoft help desk recently...

Apparently my PC has been sending error messages to MS and they rang me to help fix it all up

Funny how I run a linux box, but he insisted that my PC was still sending messages to MS fault center... he even asked my to close everything and hit the Start"button. I told him I dont have one, but he still tried to get me to click on it..

I did have fun playing with him... afterall he was paying the phone bill :icon_cheers:

Apparently my PC has been sending error messages to MS and they rang me to help fix it all up

Funny how I run a linux box, but he insisted that my PC was still sending messages to MS fault center... he even asked my to close everything and hit the Start"button. I told him I dont have one, but he still tried to get me to click on it..

I did have fun playing with him... afterall he was paying the phone bill :icon_cheers:

My mate got one to do Israeli citizenship tests (in Hebrew!) and almost converted him. Enter Rabbi Ben Zonah (Ben Zonah is hebrew for 'Son of a Whore'). Funny stuff.

419 eater is pretty good. I read the whole website when I lived up in townsville. Read it all during work hours.

Got one of these calls last week, but unfortunately I was driving and the call cut out. I was planning on having some fun though, being a Mac user and all.... ;)

Cheers

Got one of these calls last week, but unfortunately I was driving and the call cut out. I was planning on having some fun though, being a Mac user and all.... ;)

Cheers
I also had one of these last week and really wanted to spend some time stringing them along but unfortunately I couldnt' devote the time to it at the point that they rang.

I reckon it's a bit sad however, as my reaction when telling SWMBO was - "Cool! I got a scam call today.....!"

:)

My mate got one to do Israeli citizenship tests (in Hebrew!) and almost converted him. Enter Rabbi Ben Zonah (Ben Zonah is hebrew for 'Son of a Whore'). Funny stuff.

Hey Golani, I worked with the Rabbi for a while, he always used to crack me up with some of the scams he pulled back on those guys.

Cheers,
Flewy

Back