Saf Dried Yeasts.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SJW,

Got home and have realised that the DunkelRyeizen I did that yeast split is well and truely gone. This arvo I thought it was the current one I have on tap.
I thought I did post some more info. I didn't write any in my recipe book. Bugger.

Doc

Edit: Spelling

Did you forget to add the slashdot to the project, hence the forgetful nature, and insert it into your M$ .net parrallel universe when all you really wanted was a divine unix experience that is 'nuff said' some 30 years ago?

Bad habits die hard - particuarly for men who refer to M$ as M$!

Scotty

Did you forget to add the slashdot to the project, hence the forgetful nature, and insert it into your M$ .net parrallel universe when all you really wanted was a divine unix experience that is 'nuff said' some 30 years ago?

Bad habits die hard - particuarly for men who refer to M$ as M$!

Scotty

No, I think I forgot to DIG it, and had it on another workspace on my SUSE XGL desktop.

Has it really been 30 years since you worked for SUN ?

Doc

Drinking an APA/Blonde Ale type beer made with US56 as I type. Not normally known to be a huge rap for dried yeasts but I have to confess to really liking this beer. :)

Extremely clean, neutral almost lager-like flavours that totally showcase the late hopping. I'd say not "exactly" the same as Wyeast 1056 but fairly close and quite good.

Don't think I'm going to be making any huge lifestyle changes in terms of yeast useage anytime soon but I'd have no hesitation in using US56 again in a pinch. :beerbang:

Warren -

Back